IPF650 model presentation
- Compact, space-saving design
- Cost control and ROI monitoring with accounting software
- User-friendly front-access system
- High productivity, thanks in particular to "hot swappable" ink tanks
- Outstanding quality and accuracy
- Compatible with HP GL/2 and HP-RTL formats
Practical and functional
The iPF650 has been designed to fit into any CAD/GIS environment. Thanks to its compact, ultra-flat design and front-loading paper system, you can install this printer wherever you like, even against a wall. All operations, including ink tank replacement, are performed from the front of the printer, which means you'll never have to disturb your desk, wherever you install the printer.
Its large LCD control panel features animated graphics that make it quick and easy to get to grips with the device. Prints are automatically stacked and can be retrieved in a high-capacity basket to prevent damage.
What's more, this printer has a handy print counter that tells you how much time is left until the end of a job.
Enjoy exceptional productivity with draft A1 prints in just 24 seconds. Canon's L-COA image processing technology and Gigabit Ethernet compatibility ensure ultra-fast, stunning reproductions of everything from architectural plans to maps.
For maximum productivity, you can replace ink cartridges while printing thanks to 'hot-swappable' ink tanks.
Economical and efficient
A built-in accounting function keeps accurate track of your printer's cost per print and total cost of ownership, allowing you to view the data via the printer driver or export it to a CSV file for viewing in your own files or systems. You can select economy mode, which uses less ink, making it ideal for draft printing. In addition, Canon's eMaintenance software automatically detects and manages mechanical problems and low ink levels, linking directly to a Canon service centre to minimise downtime.
Outstanding quality and accuracy
Canon's dye and pigment-based 5-colour reactive ink system produces vivid colours and sharper, finer lines. The new magenta ink offers an even wider range of reds. With an accuracy of +/- 0.1% and a minimum line width of 0.02 mm, precision is guaranteed. Images are rendered at a resolution of 2,400 x 1,200 dpi for maximum impact, thanks to ultra-fine print heads with 15,360 nozzles.
Adapted to demanding workflows
The iPF650 printer is compatible with HP-GL/2 and HP-RTL formats and offers the option of adjusting marker settings and colour palettes for integration into the most demanding CAD workflows. In addition to an HDI driver for AutoCAD and for Microsoft Office users, a plug-in allows you to print Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents directly from the application.
- Format (inches) : 610mm / 24inches
- Printing process: Ink bubble
- Resolution (dpi): 2400 x 1200
- Print speed: A1 30 seconds
- Driver: Windows 95/98/Me/NT4.0/2000/XP, Mac OS 8,6/9/X
- Random Access Memory (RAM): 256 MB
- Hard disk: none
- Dimensions: 997 x 698 x 504 mm
- Weight: 43.4 kg
- Interface: USB-2 + Ethernet
- Ink type: Lucia 5-colour pigment inks Matte Black x2, Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow - Droplet size: 4 pl per colour
- Cartridge capacity: 130 ml
- Ink consumption (ml)* :
*Ordinary plain paper: 0.330 ml per A1
*Standard coated paper: 0.389 ml per A1
- Print head: 6 integrated colours (6 colour lines per print head X 1 print head), Number of nozzles: 2560 x 6 = 15,360 nozzles
- Print head type: PF - 04
- Media types: standard paper, coated paper, matt coated paper, glossy photo paper, satin photo paper, photo realistic paper, CAD tracing paper
- Paper feed: 1 Roll, Front Load, Front Exit, Top Load, Front Exit (manual feed using media lock lever)
- Paper thickness: 0.07 0.8 mm
- Max. media width: R: 254- 609.6 mm, F: 203.2- 609.6 mm
- Technological advantages :
*integrated colour calibration
*large LCD screen
*integrated HP- GL/2 and HP RTL language
*HP RTL automatic rotation
Other driver:Canon imagePROGRAF iPF610 Driver Download
Download Canon iPF650 driver, software, and manual
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF650 driver and software for Windows and Mac can be downloaded for free.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF650 Printer Driver, Scanner Software, Manual, Wireless Setup Compatibility:
Windows: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 2000
Macintosh: macOS 11.x, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x
Download Canon imagePROGRAF iPF650 full driver and software for Windows
Download Canon imagePROGRAF iPF650 user manual for Windows and Mac
Download Canon imagePROGRAF iPF650 full driver and software for Mac